The Lean Startup is a methodology penned by Eric Ries way back 2011. It has helped countless of startup companies and large organizations in their efforts for innovation and starting up something – whether a product, a service or an idea.
What Other People Say About Sean’s Lean Startup Workshop
Sean is a self-made trainer in Lean Startup. He has read the book twice over and has a 4-hour workshop that has improved the knowledge of many about the Lean Startup process.
The Lean Startup Workshop Flow goes like this:
- 1 hour presentation about the Lean Startup – its history, its principles, its methodology and case studies
- 1 hour for the initial part of the workshop – attendees is split into groups and given designated tasks and is asked to conceptualize their Lean Startup
- 1 hour for the meat of the workshop – attendees are then given time to think about execution and go through the Build-Measure-Learn loop
- 1 hour for the last part of the workshop – attendees are then asked for validation of each other’s Lean Startup and whether the Build-Measure-Learn loop was used effectively by the other participants
The workshop is a very fun and engaging process where attendees learn about the importance of starting something and starting it lean and starting it smart. It is the Lean Startup embodied in an activity.
At the end of the Workshop attendees learn:
- What the Lean Startup methodology is
- What the 5 principles of the Lean Startup model is and why it’s important
- The Build-Measure-Learn loop and how they can utilize it in small and big projects
- How they can use the Lean Startup methodology in their organization
Numerous companies have taken on Sean’s services on workshops in business development, entrepreneurship and startups and he has produced returns of over a thousand fold.
If you want me to do The Lean Startup Workshop for your organization, here’s how the process goes:
- We set a meeting about who you are, what you do, how you do it and why. This is so I become familiar on how to package the Workshop for you and your participants.
- We establish where you want to be. You are on point A, where is point B? How can The Lean Startup Workshop take you there?
- I customize The Lean Startup Workshop to suit your needs.
- We agree on a rate (I’m paid per hour but the rate depends on the scope and difficulty of work)
- I personally facilitate The Lean Startup Workshop and see it to completion.
- Sit back, relax, see your organization change and grow to be more innovative and launch products and services successfully.
Want to see how we can use The Lean Startup Model to boost your organization to its fullest potential? Send me an email through the form below.