Leadership Speaker in the Philippines – Sean Si
Leadership is an often underrated quality in the Philippines. Too often, we put people in leadership positions just because a team needs a leader while not considering if they’re “leadership material”. The truth is that leadership is not an innate talent that people have. Leadership is something that is nurtured and grown over time. Our role as leadership speakers here in the Philippines is to help accelerate the growth of an organization’s leaders and to help foster leadership in otherwise regular employees of a company.
Employee Engagement WorkshopBenefits:
People who will attend, learn and practice the workshop will experience engaged employees who:
- Find fulfillment, enthusiasm, and passion in their work
- Show more attention to detail
- Develop a sense of ownership and pride in their work
- Pitch-in in areas outside of their responsibility
- Stay within the organization; thereby, reducing turnover
- Help attract other quality employees
- Team Leaders
Lego Serious Play WorkshopBenefits:
People who will attend and learn from Lego Serious Play Workshop will be able to:
- Develop Group Problem Solving
- Deepen Unity and Camaraderie
- Build long-lasting professional relationships between team members and leaders
- Improve Critical Thinking
- Core team members
- Team leaders
- Start-up organizations
Applied Leadership WorkshopBenefits:
The attendees of the Applied Leadership Workshop will experience:
- A heightened sense of leadership
- A revitalized sense of responsibility
- Enhanced drive to perform and effectively solidify their place in the team
- Improved knowledge of leadership factors
- Team leaders
- Regular employees
- Core team members
Leadership Speaking in the Philippines
What is a leadership speaker?
A leadership speaker is a person who enables other leaders to understand the value of their position and how they can effectively and competently use their position to lead team members toward one, unified goal.
A leadership speaker talks about ideals and theories that assist people to discover the inner leader within themselves. Using real-life experiences to drive points and educate the attendees. The main goal of leadership speakers is to enable, equip, and elevate a person’s leadership potential.
Why the Philippines Needs Leadership Speakers
Here in the Philippines, quality leadership is an often disregarded factor concerning an organization’s growth. What happens most of the time is skilled employees are usually the ones that are promoted to leadership positions. The problem with this is that their leadership capabilities are not taken into consideration. These people often have their self-interests in mind, not the company’s. This only spells out disaster to the team you’ve painstakingly built. This is the reason why the Philippines needs leadership speakers - to enable companies to choose people that are right for the position and will produce the greatest amount of results for the growth of the company. Here’s the thing:
Anyone can be a leader, no doubt about it.
But not everyone can be a great leader. Being great means that the person is capable of going the extra mile without you asking for it. They’re the people that are always thinking of the gains of the company and their team out of every move they make. They are the people that ensure that the company’s reputation is not tarnished and is instead known for excellence through the results they deliver.
Changing You for the Better
A leader should be one of the driving forces for growth and we all know that change is a companion of growth. Embracing the change that comes with growth is one of the qualities that a leadership speaker equips their listeners with and ensures that it stays with the audience for the long-term. The specific changes that a leadership speaker aims to bestow upon their audience are:
- Change of Ideas - Being a leader doesn’t mean that you are limited to just thinking about your role as a leader and how you can assert your authority. The essence of a leader is to be the one that motivates their team to think about strategies and ideas that will enable them to reach the intended goal efficiently. The leader is capable of making a safe space for their team to discuss, propose, and decide on things that are important for the company. Once a change of ideas has been propagated, the leaders start changing their mindset and it leads to their growth. Procrastination, excuses, and blaming will be eradicated and will instead be replaced by an improved sense of accountability and awareness.
- Change of Actions - As leaders, our actions are just as important as the words we say. This means that we have to change our actions in a way to improve our team member’s perception of work. Leaders are the models of the company and we need to demonstrate what it takes to be an integral part of an organization. If our actions are the opposite of what we stand for (i.e. complaining about work, being habitually late, blaming others, etc.) then our effectiveness as leaders just went down.
- Change of Beliefs - When a leader’s belief in themselves changes to be a strong belief in the company, growth is sure to come next. We often forget that the questions we ask ourselves have an innate quality in them and when we ask the right questions we steer ourselves in the right direction. The beliefs that shape these questions are important benchmarks for our improvement as leaders, so changing your beliefs as leaders positively affect our overall growth.
What Is the Best Kind of Leader?
The best kind of leader is someone that is capable of thinking of the organization and the team first before themselves. The leader that guides and motivates their team members towards the same goal while reminding them of the vision that drives them to their destination.
The worst kind of leader is one that only thinks about themselves first. The growth and improvement of their team members and the organization they’re in, comes in last in their list of priorities. Leaders like these are detrimental to any organization since they tend to spread vicious gossip and slander when they don’t get their way - lowering the team’s morale in the long-term.
What we do as leadership speakers are to steer you in the right direction of self-improvement because the growth cap of an organization is directly connected to the abilities of its leaders. Great and effective leaders are the building blocks of great organizations and that’s my mission. To help organizations gain effective and competent leaders to further drive the Philippine market to the global setting.