There are so many people who start their journey in business on the wrong foot. That spells out D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R! How can you start things right the first time?
Know what’s true about starting a business – and avoid the lies.
Event Coming Up: I have a learning event with Marvin Germo this February 13, 2019 at SMX aura 1pm – 5pm. The title of the event is “Make Money, Grow Money” – we’ll be speaking about business, generating excess revenue, and finally where to invest the excess revenue to maximize your passive income’s profits. Join us by clicking this link!
Author’s Note: Okay so here’s my first ‘accountability’ series in a long time. It’s scary but if it will help a lot of people, then why the heck not.
- Doing business means I have more control of my time
- 90% of all businesses fail in the first 5 years because of numerous factors
- If I’m going to start a business I love and I’m passionate about, I won’t have to work another day in my life
- Doing business means I have to be hands-on so I won’t have time for vacations
- I can quit my day job anytime I see an opportunity to jump into the business I want
- If I just buy into a franchise business, it will be good for me so I can just cruise along
- I’ll get better at hiring and managing people over time through experience
I’ll be going through these myths once a week. If you want me to tackle a certain myth first, please do let me know in the comments section below 🙂
Or if I missed anything and you want to know the truth about a certain myth that’s bothering you, you can also leave a comment so I can address that.